Need Part - Night Vent Latch - Window Wizards - 2003.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
In need several of these small night latches for our windows. The windows are the vinyl glue/seamed type. We had everything replaced when we moved in our house around 2003. The company (Window Wizards) has since closed its doors and I've been trying to source replacement latches. Any help? Thanks for your time.
User submitted photos of a window vent lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend you look at our 26-106 and carefully compare its dimensions to your own hardware to see if they match.
A handy person from New Jersey says:
Ok, looking at 26-106 Its the same interior width as this one - window-sash-stop/pd/Other-Replacement-Tilt-Window-Hardware/26-338

Correct?

5/32"s comes out to - .15625" - either one the 20-106 or the 26-338 looks like its going to be too wide. My vent locks are super narrow - only .110" Do you have anything thinner?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree with you, the 26-338 looks like a better match. It also appears to be closer to your measurements. For your first photo on the rear length, the 26-338 is 1.124. Compared to the second photo, the depth is .809 and compared to the third, the inside thickness is .154. The outside width as .257. This is the closest match I've been able to find, though. The 26-106 is our most narrow vent lock. If that's not narrow enough, I'm not sure what else could work.
Thanks,

I'll order one of both and see how they work out.
Got my order.

the Product: 26-338 is *almost a dead match... its a but the center of it is too wide :( (by about .040..)..

Every other dimension is dead on.. I'd either have to file it down (thinner) or cut lager holes in my windows...

thanks for the help..
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.