Need Pivot Bracket

A home owner from USA says:
to Whom It May Concern,

As per our phone conversation, there is a picture of my pivot bracket on your website, with an answer from Paul of Swisco saying "It looks like you have an older version of our
#21-200 pivot bracket. I ordered it and it does not fit which I wasted my money on the brackets and shipping. Attached you will find pictures of my pivot bracket (I only need one),

Going by the lower left picture of your #21-200 the measurements of my bracket are as follows:

Leg is 3/8" at the top half and widens to 1/2" at the bottom.
Hole is 3/8" in diameter.

Going by the lower right picture of your #21-200 the measurements of my bracket are as follows;

Leg height is 9/16" of an inch and the side width is 1-7/8" inches.

As you will notice the part with the screw in it is rectangular shape as opposed to your #21-200 bracket is square.
My bracket doesn't drop in the rail from the top, it slides into the rail from the side.

I need to know what bracket I need and also need to know how to return the two #21-200 brackets.
If you have any questions please contact me at home: 954-977-4505 or Cell: 954-673-5149.

Your attention in this matter is greatly appreciated,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna Pivot Bracket 1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna Pivot Bracket 2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna Pivot Bracket 3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna Pivot Bracket 4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna Pivot Bracket 5.PNG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that the 21-200 did not work for your application.

It appears you have the older model of the Benchmark bi-fold door. Normally the 21-200 would work, but in your case you need to use 21-209. It is slightly different having a washer as the locking device, but it will work on the older model door track.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.