Need Prts

A landlord from Philadelphia pa says:
Need this part
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have the old style Slocomb tilt window pivot bar. They changed the mold to include a ring at the end of the tip, which you can see on the 26-129. I don't think it will fit in the old pivot shoe because of that, but what you could do is to file off the "ring" around the end of it to fit your tilt shoe cam or replace the pivot shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)