Need Rail/s to replace wooden doors

A quick learner from tampa FL says:
I am replacing a wooden bi-fold doors with metal.
They are 4-feet in length total with 4 panels.
Have tile flooring and wanted to see if I can install this with just the top rail only and get by using a wooden bi-fold door bracket on the bottom. Let me know the part numbers that I need to buy.

thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9373.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9377.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9373.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9374.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9378.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Metal doors aren't made to float, but you can try. For the top track, you will need two 21-404 tracks with one 21-277 center snugger. The two top spring loaded pins will be the 21-007. For the bottom corner bracket, use 23-316 and the bottom adjusting pin, 21-003 with a 21-154 rod clamp. 

I won't lie to you, I'm not entirely optimistic this will work and cannot guarantee it. However if it is going to work, then these parts are the parts to do it. Good luck.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.