Need Replacement Bottom Door Seal

A home owner from Monument, CO says:
Hello - I need to get a replacement bottom door seal strip for a Stanley door that goes from the laundry room to our enclosed garage. The door is 31 3/4" wide 79 1/4" tall with a double groove on the bottom edge 7/8" apart on is 1 7/8" wide and runs the entire width of the door. The bottom door seal was glued to the bottom of the door with two "c
Christmas tree" tabs 7/8" apart and 3/8" tall using some form of calking to glue it in place. Please help me find the correct replacement bottom seal strip for our door. Thanks - Mike
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your interest in Swisco, Mike. I believe the closest match we have is our 58-189 door bottom. Our measurements seem to be very close with yours. See if you think this is a match. If you should need it in a longer length, you can go with the 58-190.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.