Need Replacement Window Lock/Latch Viking Series 8100

A home owner from Napa, CA says:
I need a replacement Viking window locking latch series 8100. Let me know if you have anything that could work.

Thanks!
Ryan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5319.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm confident we can replace this lock but I'm not sure exactly what to recommend. The most important dimensions here is the hole positioning for the lock and keeper. Can you confirm what the exact hole spacing is for the lock, center-to-center? If it's 2-1/16", see our 90-278 to start out. As for the keeper, yours has been discontinued but I believe you can use our 90-282 as a replacement. You can reuse your old screws for the 90-278 lock but you will need new #6 X 3/4" flat head screws like our 33-093 for the 90-282 keeper. Take a look at the specifications on our product pages and see what you think. Thank you!

A home owner from Napa, CA says:
Hi Tom!
I really appreciate you sending me this info. Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I measured my parts and everything seemed to match up with what you recommended. I just placed the order. Thank you again!

Ryan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's fantastic news! Thank you so much for the update, and for placing an order with us. I'd love to hear how it works out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.