Need Replacement model /number

A handy person from Danbury Ct says:
Hi, I need to Replace my Anderson window sach balances it has a number of D35 7#31 4 85. Measurement are Full length including tab of 6 3/4 With 3" thickness of 3/4".
What current replacement model number do I Need to buy?

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey Bob. Check out our 24-737. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 7#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)