Need Replacement part for Casement Slider

A home owner from studio City, California says:

Would you by chance carry the part in the picture. It was in the casement track. The crank arm has a small ball which clicks into the top of this nylon and its what controls the window moment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider.jpg
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. The part from your photo is only sold with the full operator track, 39-543 if you would like to give it a look.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)