Need Replacement window locks

Quick Learner
Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm
I have Simonton windows and one of the back part of lock is missing and I would like to purchase that. I would also like to order a couple of complete sets for the future. I have taken pictures and also included a drawing and measurements of the locks.
keeper specs window lock specs simonton window lock window keeper window keeper
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2024 1:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! We'd be happy to help with this. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? That should help narrow down a few options. 

Quick Learner
Apr 24, 2024 8:13 pm
The front part of the lock that includes the lock part measured 2 inches from one screw hole to the other. And on the backside piece measured 2 1/4 inches from screw hole to the other. Will this help?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 25, 2024 9:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

If the backside piece you're referring to is the keeper, see the 90-183 and 90-284 which measure 2-1/4" on the installation hole centers. 

Dimensions for 90-183
Dimensions for 90-183

Alternate view of 90-284
Alternate view of 90-284

As for the lock itself, I'm afraid we don't sell a lock in this style with 2" hole center spacing. You may want to double-check just to be safe. 

Quick Learner
Apr 25, 2024 5:53 pm
Since the two Sash Keepers are so similar, I want one of the 90-284 and one 90-183.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 26, 2024 7:48 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

You can place an order for these parts right on our website at your convenience or by calling (888) 991-1929!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts