Need Replacement with key

A handy person from Wildwood, FL says:
DNS Industries, Miami FL, 13/23 outside pull for Sliding Glass door. Numbers on it are: H-08-1-70 and Reliance Japan 48-2-79. The web said you might have a replacement. Our key fits it but doesn't unlock it , so we would like to purchase the whole assembly, which measures 7 3/16ths by 7/8ths inches wide. If we can only get the key portion it measures 5/8ths of an inch. Key number is GA138.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3909.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3910.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3911.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3912.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3913.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can help, yes! See our 82-008K, this looks like it could be a good match.  I'm afraid we don't sell the  key cylinder by itself, so you'd need a new handle set entirely.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure! Glad everything worked out for you. If you we can ever help you again, just ask. 

A handy person from Wildwood, FL says:
Thank you, but we did go to a local locksmith and got a key made for the old unit.
Thanks again,
Donald
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.