Need Replacements: S 385-30 Series 385

A handy person from Northern CA says:

Hi,

I need 30" S 385-30 Series 385 Channel replacements for my IWS windows but unsure which option 2710, 2720...2770 etc.

I will be buying 12 for 6 windows to be replaced.

If there is anyone available to do this replacement in SF Bay Area I am looking to hire someone as well.

Thanks for the help!

Trent

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB51B8B5-1DB6-400C-B7E1-E059ECADACA4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 392414B9-5795-4EA9-9B77-D72A98B584CE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1A94C26-88E5-43BC-8B12-B716B8118E77.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61063CBD-B918-4747-9AEE-CCFC00189BA0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Trent. Can you confirm the length of your balance? Your old stamp reads 30C, which implies a metal channel length of 31", not 30". Assuming it is 31", I recommend our 3030 option. This is the same as your old 30C stamp.

There very well may be someone in your area who can do the installation for you, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know who. Our company is only located in New Jersey, so I'm not familiar with anyone in your area. I apologize for the inconvenience.

That said, we really appreciate you buying from us. I wish there was more we could to to help.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.