Need Sash Balance, 11600-17 BD4 4#19 2 87

A home owner from South Jersey says:

The sash cable broke on one of my my anderson windows. The markings on the old sash balances are 11600-17 on one end and BD4 4#19 2 87 on the other end (see attached photos).

What Sash Balance do I need. I plan to do both. Are there any other parts I should replace while I have it apart?

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Chris,
Yes, SWISCO product code 24-431 is the proper Andersen replacement balancer for a balance box stamped 4#19.
I do not foresee any other parts you will need to replace during this installation but let us know if you run into any trouble or need anything else identified.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at