Shower Door Guide Replacement/Showerite

A quick learner from Milwaukee WI says:
This is for full length bypass door. Part number is TCF1.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I can't narrow down what you need to a specific part. Showerite door center guides have been replaced by our 10-119 in the past; but if you're uncertain this is what you need, show us pictures of your old center guide and we'll do our best to confirm the right replacement.

A quick learner from Milwaukee WI says:
The guide is 2.5 inches in length and 1.125 in width. The separator bar is .5 in width.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89D8CA0E-6C9E-49B2-BD7D-8BA86A8186FF.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 10-218 which has the screw holes on the face of the guide like you show in your photo. This is for 1/4" thick glass. See if you could adapt this guide to your door.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
hello I need that same part TCF1 - did you ever find one?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell this exact part. The best option available to us is the 10-218 that Dave suggested above, but it's not a guarantee. Another possibility is the 10-122 or even the 10-119

I am sorry that we can't offer a better replacement option for this guide.

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.