Need Simonton window replacement

A home owner from Haverford PA says:
Hi I don't have the proper terminology so I am attaching multiple images of the part i am looking for. This part goes in the edge groove (term?) to allow the window to fold out. The ones on one of my top windows broke apart and I need to get a replacement or two so I can get them back in and functional. See pic.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 15-192 and see if you think this will work for you.
A home owner from Haverford, PA says:
I honestly think your suggestion is different. The intact pieces are symmetrical. In two photos they appear not to be -- but those photos are showing the broken piece. The photo in the 'Jan Brady' spot (left middle) shows how the pieces ought to look. The 'Cindy Brady' spot (lower left) and 'Mike Brady' spot (bottom center) spot show the broken (and thus smaller) piece.
Any other options?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 15-192 is the closest match that we have. How do the dimensions compare to your pivot shoe, though? Although the 15-192 is not symmetrical, it still might be a good place to start as long as the dimensions match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)