Need Storm Door Hardware

A handy person from USA says:
Hey just spoke to someone in your office

I need the following

Door handle assembly
Door jam
Bottom piece kick plate

Possibly
Two struts & hardware since they are old and rusty looking - maybe with something better?

Everything in a polished silver finish - NOT gold

Thanks
Chuck
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an older style Pado handle set. I have replaced this brand in the past with the 40-049 (or the 40-183 for alternate colors). As for the door closer, we have the 40-077. We also carry the gold finish 40-077G. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement for the kick plate. You might be able to pick up some flat metal in aluminum at local hardware store in your area.
A quick learner from RIdgewood, NJ says:
Thanks so much i've added this to my cart.

I also put in a new plate between the door jam and the supplied rubber was way to fat and didnt allow the door to shut. The older one was much lower profile but also torn up.
i need a lower profile version. Would you have that? Here's a picture of it installed currently

It was bought at the HD sadly i dont know have the packaging to better assist.
closer
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the thickness of the closer tube? Normally, when a storm door has two closers (one at the top and one at the bottom), they used the standard size like our 40-077. Could that be the problem?
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Door Closer with Drop-Pin Attachment [1080p]
How to Install a Door Closer with Drop-Pin Attachment [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 40-077 storm door closer
How to install the 40-077 storm door closer
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.