Need TILT replacements

A quick learner from Dayton, Ohio says:
The rod is 24" including the metal part sticking out, 5/8" wide. There is a dark blue piece crammed up inside. The dimensions for the shoe are ABOUT 1" x 2" x 1/2" give or take a 16th. This is a tilt window. Would love to buy replacements from your store ASAP, as this is for a military relocation and needs to be fixed before they come to their new home. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We would need to see some photos of the parts you need to replace so that we can make a good recommendation. We would also like more accurate dimensions. That 1/16" difference you mention could actually be important. Let me know!
A quick learner from Dayton, Ohio says:
Thank you! I thought I had a photo attached, but I'll attach a few more. I had someone with better eyes than me look at the measurements of the shoe. It is 15/16" x 9/16" x 2", but the 2" part curves a little.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The balance you show closely resembles our Series 600 spiral balance with a blue tip. Just confirm the length of the tube. It looks to be 23", Please also note that our balance tubes are not white plastic, but metal. We find they hold up better.

As for the pivot shoe, our 15-173 looks close. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner says:
I do agree! I had no idea your website was so easy to search. We ordered those last night in hopes that it was correct - your recommendation makes me feel a lot better about the money that we spent. Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend this site to anyone else needing the info and also will come back for any future parts. Thank you so much for keeping up with amazing customer service in an era where customer service seems dead. Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm so glad we were able to help. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to ask.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.