Need Weather Stripping for two casement windows and a garden window

A quick learner from California says:
The garden window is from JT Windows in Chatsworth, CA (see pic) and the casement windows appear to be Silver Line with Truth hardware since my crank covers appear to be identical to the ones on your site. My casement windows were just painted and the weather stripping was so deteriorated that nothing survived.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (5).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (9).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4082A1C5-8898-419E-BA2A-925D2B0361E1.jpeg

More info: my painters just informed me that the weather stripping pictured above on the far right was in BOTH the garden window as well as the sash of the casement windows. So if I can get a compatible weather stripping I can insert that in all the windows.

The last pic is what remained of the casement weather stripping of the casement windows themselves. It was a small rounded weather stripping apparently. I am not certain if it would even be necessary once I re-weather strip the windows. Please let me know.

Don

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Don. We unfortunately don't sell either type of weatherstripping you show here. I would say the best options available in our inventory would be the 58-053 and 58-055. These are commonly used in casement windows and I'm fairly optimistic about them. At the very least I think they're worth considering.

You can review their dimensions below. You can also order a sample of each from this page. That way you can try out both without committing to a purchase.

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055

OK I will order a sample of each to try as the casement weatherstripping of both the sash of the garden and casement windows.

Can someone please address the last pic which was the remains of a small weatherstripping (appear to be tube shaped) that was used (as noted previously) in the windows themselves...

So if you look at the last two pics the weatherstripping choices you are suggesting would be used in the sash shown (see the left pic) and I am looking for something to use in the windows themselves (see right pic).

thank you,

Don
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. I apologize for overlooking that, I thought that bubble seal in your last photo above was still part of the original set.

I don't believe we have a match for this particular sample. The issue here is the size of the kerf: yours appears to be very small, barely more than a round bump. Nothing we sell has that same design.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.