Need Weatherstripping

A home owner from Binghamton N.Y says:
Hi, we have old replacement windows from the 90's Norandex double hung vinyl windows whose weatherstripping is disintegrating. I'm not very knowledgeable about these things but took two photos from the bottom sash swung out. I can see and feel that it slides into a tiny channel. How I would get it started is beyond me because I'm not sure how that window would come out to be able to thread that channel. Anyway I figured I'd better first be able to get the correct weatherstripping so please look at photos and advise. Thank you.
Dick Wolan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We may be able to help, but the only reliable way to determine the wool pile weatherstripping you need is to remove a sample and compare the end profile measurements to our selection here. See the video here for details. 

A home owner from Binghamton N.Y says:
Hi and thank you. It's not the wool pile weatherstripping I need but the one that runs along the bottom of the window. It's left of the wool pile in the pictures and gives a good view of the weatherstripping type and channel it threads into. The wool that runs on both sides of the window is fine.
Dick
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean, thanks for clarifying. We don't have anything in this exact style but our 58-171 and 18-182 are similar in design and function. Review the dimensions we show for each case to determine if either will work as a substitute.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.