Need Weatherstripping for Atrium French Door

A quick learner from Harrisonburg VA says:

Need weather stripping for Atrium door. French door with stationary window on each side. Glass size 25 14/16 by 66. Door is 31 13/16 by 77 14/16. Glass marking ANSI 297.1.1984

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what weatherstripping your door used. I'll have to see it. Please refer to the video below, which shows you exactly what information we need to identify a good match for your weatherstripping.

A home owner from Harrisonburg VA says:
Hello: I need weather stripping for a mid 1970's Atrium French door. I have attaché the photos. The weather strip in the bottom of the door is T shaped. The attached to the bottom of the door by inserting the T in a slot on the bottom of door.

The weather stripping that goes around the door is thin and slides in the jam the same way current day weather stripping is inserted. Purchased replacement weather stripping at box store, whoever it was too thick to allow the door to close.

Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14DD8484-A623-415D-92D7-0F7813160FE0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 772FEE0F-A42D-45C8-845D-651738CFBC6F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41F18EBD-B851-487A-9A44-094B4EFF6B8E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DE001EC-83CE-4F06-AAB2-A8C383B7E542.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02081FEC-BF51-4339-BBC1-6072122D71CC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell a kind of bottom sweep like this, but you could consider our 58-176. This is nice because it wraps around the whole bottom of the door and installs on the sides using screws. That allows it to be pretty versatile and work in most circumstances, assuming your door is the right thickness.

How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.