Need Wedather-strip

A quick learner from Santa Fe, NM says:
We just bought this house and do not know what make the casement windows are. Can you identify and sell me the weather-strip in the attached photo?

User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This looks pretty familiar, Louis. Check out our 58-055. This bubble seal has an angled base very much like yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)