Need White tip Spiral balances and shoes

A handy person from Troutville, VA says:

Hello, I need assistance in obtaining 28 shoes, 14-25" white spiral balances and 14 29" spiral balances. I have 7 windows I want to repair. Pics attached, . Appreciate the help.

V/r

Steven 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190927_220500.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190927_205216.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steven,

Your pivot shoe looks like it might be a match for our 15-219 but you'll need to remove yours to see if the width and thickness match up to the dimensions listed on our product page. For your balance, you'll need to get an accurate measurement of the diameter of the tube to narrow down your options here. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

For your balance, take a look at our Series 900. Does the end of your spiral look like ours? If so, then the S900-25, and S900-29 should work for you. It appears the tip of the spiral may be yellow, but that could also be because of discoloration over the years, so it will be best to weigh your sash and refer to the sash weight chart on the store page to determine the color tip option. 

A handy person from Troutville, VA says:
I measured the pivot shoe and 15-219 will work. Tube Diameter is 3/8"
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.