Need Window Locking Hardware

A quick learner says:
Hello, My name Octavio and I am looking for vertical window locking hardware.
I believe the one that I need is part number: 90-278.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Octavio. I'm not sure if the 90-278 can work or not. How do our dimensions compare to yours? If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)