Need a Lock for a Traco Sliding Door Handle

A quick learner from United States says:
Swisco Team,

I am looking for the lock mechanism for a Traco Door Handle. I see you have several on your website and am looking for guidance on which is the correct part.

I've attached a picture which shows both handles and where the lock part goes. I do not need to be able to unlock the door from the outside.

Thanks in advance for your help!
KC
sliding door handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 82-214 mortise lock. This one was used by Traco and has a mounting hole center spacing of 3-7/8" , as well as a back set of 1-1/4" from the door edge. Finally, it's 7/8" wide. 

We also carry a smaller version in the 82-211, but ultimately it will come down to your dimensions.

A quick learner from 20120 says:
Thank you for the prompt response. The information provided was most helpful and allowed me to purchase the parts I needed.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.