Need a Part for our Atrium Casement Window

A handy person from USA says:
Hello-

Hoping that you can assist me.
Our home has Atrium casement windows installed and a part broke on the locking mechanism. Tried contacting Atrium but have had no success. Found you on the internet and looked through your catalogue and had no success in identifying the part that needs to be replaced. Spoke with one of your representatives this morning and am following their advice to reach out with photos.
The part in question is a heavy plastic bracket that holds the locking bar in place. I have attached photos of the broken part and an intact part.Thanks so much. I realized when you sent your reply, I hadn't given any dimensions. I have attached two additional photos. The bracket has a foot that has it sit 1cm off the side surface of the casement and the screw holes are 1cm on center. (Sorry for the metrics, but those are the most accurate for this piece.) Given that size, the 39-417 bracket you suggested seems to have the screw holes too far apart and even if it were installed with the washers to lift it. Would there be a better size for this replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket Top View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Intact Bracket 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Intact bracket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End View Bracket.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting!

We do not have your exact tie bar guide, but our 39-417 should be a possible solution. The only other option we carry is the 39-448. Please see our installation video below that resembles your original. You will only need to match up one installation screw hole for install. Please let me know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.