Need a Sash cam for window

A quick learner from Pembroke Pines, Florida says:
I believe this part is known as a Sash Cam. It screws into the top of the window sash and holds the top of the balancer in place. Several of these are broken in my 20yo home and I can't seem to find these pieces anywhere.

I've attached images to help with dimensions and placement.

User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 18-042 top sash guide. I believe this could be a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)