Need a Simonton Window Sash coil spring balancer

A quick learner from Suisun City, CA says:

Hello there,I have a broken balancer spring and balancer plastic holder. Could you please mail me 1 spring and the plastic holder already together. The spring is stamped (6.5 35") and the plastic holder has the below numbers on it: Spring plastic holder Patient 5.232.208, # 5.232.208. and below that it reads 5.365.638 and below that it reads 6.584.644. (R2?).

Please mail me a spring and the plastic holder together as shown above.

The screen #'s read: 155444684 /7-0 2 WH HS FR SH 7N20135 R CF 84877-33

date of 06/22/21 Size 21x33. The screen came with the Simonton bathroom single hung rail glass window, 2' x 3'. I just need a plastic pull tab for the screen, please send 2 and let me know the cost of the requests herein?

Thank you!

William 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken holder.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Simonton.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring and holder broken.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring holder.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window label  right side 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our S160 and S165 coil springs and see how the dimensions compare to yours. Once you've chosen the correct replacement, you can find the compatible hardware that works with these coils under the related items section on the coil's product page. 

You can place an order directly on the website using either a credit card or Paypal. Thank you!

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.