Need a key lock for patio door

A handy person from VA says:
I need a key lock on a sliding glass patio door. The attached images shows an aftermarket lock which was installed but no longer functional. What product do you recommend.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 441DFE35-1561-43A2-AE1A-59A4CFCDAF21.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DBD4DE1B-7F39-41F3-8934-5D524EBAE531.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23D2F015-9A0B-457E-973B-4775442F5790.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I assume you have an after market handle set on this door because the frame where the old mortise went is all chewed up. That would definitely prohibit anything else from working.

If you like the style of your current handle set, then I would recommend our 82-261. This appears to match what you have very closely, but review our photos and dimensions and let me know what you think.

A handy person from VA says:
What options do you have for a new mortise?

Yes I have an aftermarket handle. The new one doesn't have to match that. Just want one that fits and is compatible with 1.5 inch thick doors.

Pls advise. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think we have any mortise that will work for you. Your frame is way too damaged for anything we carry o install there. Repairing that damage would probably take a considerable amount of time and effort.

I still think our 82-261 looks like what you have now, but you'll need to review the information we have on its store page to confirm.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.