Need a new handle

A handy person from Cherry Hill says:
How can I purchase a new handle?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell me the hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole? Can you also show me any internal lock this handle set interacts with? From there I will see what options we have for you. 

A handy person from Cherry Hill says:
Hi.
Thank you for your help. The screws are about 3 15/16". The door's etched stock number is included in the images.

Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 69E8EBBA-689E-4253-868F-E59CAC5D2D75.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 666FAED1-8819-41D8-83CF-2E17CC9C68E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 93528F0E-13CC-4501-91F4-7251BB0182D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86D51E83-1C1D-44CB-8068-C97B8FCA4463.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for responding. While we have plenty of handle sets with 3-15/16" hole spacing, they all interact with a true mortise lock assembly within the door frame. Yours, however, seems to use a smaller simple internal latch. I'm not sure if we have something that's going to work for this. The 82-003 is what comes to mind immediately. Compare it to your old handle set, particular the internal latch that comes with this handle set, and see if you think it could work for you. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.