Need a new operator part

A quick learner from 94025 says:

The crank operator opens an Andersen window with its hinges on the right side. The operator has a folding handle and is off center. The arm that is attached is two sections. The first is smaller...about 2 inch to the hinge. The last section is about 6 plus inches and has the slide clip at the end. I need this part. The operator "teeth" do not close the window all the way anymore. I do not need the part that is mounted to the window and sill.

AW 7500686 is listed on one of the adjacent parts. Hopefully that is a reference. Also, the second part of the arm is about 7 inches

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200708_125000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200708_124926.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200708_125256.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200708_125301.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200708_124715.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have a very old-style Andersen operator. These haven't been made in a long time and they never made a direct replacement for it. They're not interested in revisiting this style, unfortunately.

We don't have a confirmed substitute, but the best option we have in our inventory is our 39-264 operator, along with maybe a 39-362 adapter. I cannot guarantee that this hardware will work, and it may, in fact, be too big for your window, but there is nothing else I can think of that would work. This maybe your best option.

If you want to give it a try, then I highly recommend looking over our return policy here. You may very well need to use it. It's ultimately up to you! I'm sorry we couldn't offer a closer replacement option.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.