Need a part for a sliding mirror door

A home owner from Montreal Canada says:
Hi Friends,

I've owned the house since 1988 and the closet doors are also from 1988.
The part is a wheel attachment at the base of the door that acts as a roller. As you might see in the picture, the wheel has had wear and tear, and comes off.

Inscriptions: acme 4011 and 4012, US Pat 3,058.173, Pat CAN 1963

I would really appreciate it if you can tell me weather you have this piece or where I can find it.

Thank you for your time

Be Well
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Check out our 23-041. I believe this is a match for your old roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)