Need a replacement 1/2 inch diameter (3/8 inch wide) flat plastic drawer roller

A quick learner from Virginia says:
The first photo is of the one I don't need to replace but I need something that can on the other side, which is the second photo of where the roller disintegrated. Yeah, it's a riveted roller. But I think if you have one that's about this size (1/2 inch diameter by 3/8 inch width of roller) with a screw or screw and nut, it might work. Any chance? Thanks for your patience and help for so many folks!
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure we can replace this roller. We do carry a selection of self-closing drawer track kits, though. You may be able to use one of these to replace your hardware.
A home owner from McLean, VA says:
Thanks, Tom. This is an Aristocraft cabinet but Aristocraft doesn't seem to sell replacement rollers or even similar sliders. Measuring the dept of the slider for a replacement is easy enough but how do I know if I buy a different kind of drawer kit it will produce the same height setting? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out the store page for our 32-056 and check out the dimensions we have listed for it. You can compare these measurements to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)