Need a replacement Aristokraft cabinet hinge

A home owner from Charlotte NC says:
Aristokraft hinge for kitchen cabinet door side numbers: 5027474
cabinet frame part markings are 09C-3 and 1 1/4.
I need to replace a broken hinge.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4748.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4749.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4750.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't believe your exact hinge is made anymore, but you should be able to use our 32-345 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from Charlotte NC says:
Thank you. I will try it. Is there one hinge per package or does it come with two?
Carol
Profile picture of Tom

These hinges are sold individually. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

A quick learner from Albany NY says:
Had this same question and this part worked perfectly for me. Thank you.
A home owner from syracuse ny says:
Looking for a replacement for these aristocrat hinges, p/n 535557 1/2 OL
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1064.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1071.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell an exact match for this hinge. The best option we sell is as suggested above, though that is not a guarantee.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

A home owner from south central PA says:

Good afternoon and I would appreciate your assistance in getting a replacement Aristokraft cabinet hinge that recently broke. The house was built in 1996.

Attached is a photo of the hinge. Thanks so much for any assistance,

Janet

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230201_141344.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230201_141357.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry to say that I can't identify your hinge based on just seeing the base by itself. I would need to see the entire mechanism to have an idea of what you need.

For now, I recommend looking through our complete section here. We have detailed dimensions and photos for each hinge that you can use as a reference to find the best option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.