Need a replacement awning operator

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Hi,

The crank on our awning operator is damaged, so we need a new one. I looked on the web site, but couldn't find an exact match for the one we have. Any help in identifying the correct part would be appreciated.

I've attached photos of the operator. The bar attached to the window is 13 1/2", and the extending arms are 10" and 6 1/2" measured from the joint to the end. The awning extends roughly 15" due to the window size, but it can extend further (maybe 20" or so?).

Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2275.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2276.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2277.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos resemble the 39-015 but we measure these operators a bit differently than the specifications you've provided. Take a look at the diagram below to confirm if it matches your assembly. Thank you!

Detailed drawing of the 39-015 awning window crank operator
Detailed drawing of the 39-015 awning window crank operator

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Thank you, that is exactly the right part! I will order it today. Appreciate the help!
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.