Need a replacement for this part.

A quick learner says:
I need a replacement as pictured in the attachment. I need the entire window handle crank and cover
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, if you just need the cover and handle, see our 39-107 and 39-114L, respectively. Does this hardware match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)