Need a replacement handle and maybe strike plate but don't know what to look for.

Quick Learner from Lees summit
Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am

I need a replacement handle and maybe a strike plate. I've got no idea what to look for. It doesn't latch or anything. The door says

Codes CO-1

Sarios: 2200.

Spocs SGD-B1-HP (40)

MST: 4.1 * 67 panals (OXO)

Please help.

IMG_2247 IMG_2246 IMG_2245 IMG_2250
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine from SWISCO
Mar 18, 2024 4:05 pm

Thanks for posting! Your handle set looks like it can be replaced with either the 82-003 Sliding Door Handle Set or the 82-005K Acorn Keyed Handle Set. If the 82-003 is the replacement you need, you'll also need the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull to convert that handle to one with a keyed lock.

To determine which of these is the correct replacement for your door, carefully review and compare the dimensions below. You'll especially want to compare the dimension for the distance between the installation holes. The measurements for the internal latch are the same on both handle sets.

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

Alternate image for 82-055
Alternate image for 82-055

View of latch hook for 82-055
View of latch hook for 82-055

We do not carry an exact replacement for the strike you have here but the 89-017 may be worth considering as replacement. To determine if this will work for you, take a look over the dimensions.

Dimensions for 89-017
Dimensions for 89-017

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts