Need a weatherstripping for weathersheild sliding door

A home owner from Shrewsbury MA says:
Need a weatherstripping for 24 year weathersheild sliding door

Need weatherstripping all around
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B558B7DB-255D-4D91-BF61-616A7E8EE174.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that we can help with this. Weather Shield makes parts for there products and their products only. If you cannot get them to supply you with this 24 year old weather stripping then maybe take a look at the generic 58-173 vinyl bubble, or even the one used on Pella doors, the 58-181. See if one of these could fit your door. I'm not certain that either can, though. There's very little wiggle room for substitution in this case.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)