Need additional hardware

A handy person from Hawaii says:
I have to order 2 more 39-239B I also need 2 that have the crank in the middle of the unit and it extends 8 inches or so. Same clips as 39-239B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54390.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54385.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54382.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! I agree that our 39-239B is a match but I'm afraid I don't know what the second operator is. They don't make the 39-239B with the handle in the center. This appears to be an entirely different part so we'll need to see photos of this operator fully removed from the window in order to ID it. 

Do you have any similar to 39-239B with handle in the middle. If I get some direction I'll look at your catalog. Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't. We've never seen an operator with a base like this that uses the same clips as the 39-239B which is why it's important that we see it removed. However, you're more than welcome to browse our selection of Awning Window Replacement Operators here.

Do you have a crank similar 39-239B that is for smaller windows?
Profile picture of Emily

We can't identify what operator you may have based on the size of the window. It really depends on the original hardware, unfortunately. 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.