Need assistance identifying weather stripping

A handy person from Toronto, CA says:
I need to replace some of my weather stripping on my 1990 Dashwood (Canadian) hinged casement windows.
Each window has 2 different weather stripping - on the window sash and the window frame.

1. window sash - white/yellow in colour
1/4" OD + 7/32" ID hollow bulb w/ stiff kerf mount of 5/16" height × 7/32" width (2 sets of 2 fins)

2. window frame - pink/brown in colour
5/16" to 3/8" OD hollow bulb w/ stiff kerf mount of 1/4" height × 3/16" width AND flap of 3/8" width

The window sash weather stripping is straight forward, but the window frame weather stripping is confusing as it has the standard bulb and kerf AND a side flap. The additional flap seems to be there as it covers up the complete frame from side to side (the frame has 2 grooves in it where weather stripping could be attached).

Any ideas if what you have would work?

Thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window frame without weather stripping.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather stripping - window frame.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather stripping - window sash.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash without weather stripping.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather stripping on window frame.jpg
A handy person from Toronto, CA says:

Just to clarify, I need both types of weather stripping.

I'm ordering some mirror rollers from you (I put a question in earlier so I'm good there) so I thought it would be efficient to get some weather stripping on the same order.

For the weather stripping that has the extra flap, I'm unsure about where the strap should go - should it point inward or outward from the window. I'm just confused as to where the bulb should collapse under pressure from the closed window. The bulb on the weather stripping on the window frame has to to either inward or outward from the window. Sorry if that is confusing.

Eric

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have an exact match for the bubble seals you show here, but we have two styles that install the same way and may indeed work as alternatives: see our 58-053 and 58-114. I will also share their specs below for you to review.

Rather than buy them, you can order a sample of each from this page. That way you can try them out before you commit to a purchase.

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

Profile diagram of the 58-114
Profile diagram of the 58-114

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.