Need balance for craftsman tilting double hung window

A home owner from Deerfield, IL says:
I have a tilting double hung "craftsman bronze" window installed in August of 2004. The window label is dated 07/13/04 - 3. The interior is wood and the exterior is a bronze colored metal. The balance for the lower sash has failed. The balance is stamped with DB B04 26 HD. The length of the metal part of the balance is 27 inches. The upper end is hooked to the top of the jamb liner. The lower end is terminated with what your web site calls a "knife lock shoe". What part number would I need to replace the balance?

Thanks.

Art
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A_Full_length_balance - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B_Upper_end_with_free_hook_and_dimensions.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C_Terminal_fitting_with_dimensions.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D_Balance_lower_end_view_with_dimensions_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E_Balance_label.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in Art, and apologies for the delay responding. See our S751-27 Ribbed Channel Balance. Look it over and see what you think. You'd need a stamp option of 26HD. 

Thanks Bob. The locking terminal on my broken balance looks more like your 15-197 locking terminal.
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the reply, Art. You're right, this does look more like the 15-1978 Great Lakes Locking Terminal. Sorry for not seeing that on my first look-through. We can make up the S751-27 with a stamp option of 26HD with a 15-197 Locking Terminal attached; but it will have to be a custom order. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of these balances. If you need a different amount, or have any questions, just let us know here in the discussion thread. Many thanks.

So, when should I expect the email with the link to order these?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Bob

We sent it out yesterday, according to our records. I would check your spam filter in case it was flagged by mistake. It happens sometimes. 

A home owner from Deerfield IL says:
Found it. Sorry about that.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.