Need bottom Stanley closet door track

A quick learner from Brandon Florida says:
I am looking for a bottom track for a 30" x 72" Stanley bifold mirror closet door.

Photo P3140418 is the bottom track, Photo P314017 is the bottom pin close up. Photo P314016 is the center. Photo 3140413 is the label.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3140413.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3140416.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3140417.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3140418.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I think your Stanley top and bottom tracks may be the same. Compare your existing top track to our 21-403 which can also be used for the bottom. Let us know what you think.,

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what the roller guide might be, I can't make it out in your photos. It looks like it could be similar to the guides used on wood closet doors, which you can see here, but I'd need to see a whole and undamaged version of this guide removed from your door to confirm.

A quick learner from Brandon Florida says:
Actually, I found the bottom track, and canceled the order. Now all I need is the roller guide.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.