Need bottom door sweep triple spline

A home owner from Batavia, IL says:
Hi, Looking for a bottom door sweep triple spline for my screen door. It's .75" wide, .5" high and 35" long. It slides into the bottom "u" shaped cover that goes on to the bottom of the door.

Thanks!
David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1854.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1857.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1856.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1855.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid that we don't have a bottom sweep as narrow as this. I wonder if we could replace that whole "U" shaped cover, though. Can you tell me the thickness of the door that cover goes on? If it's 1-3/4", then you could consider something like our 58-176. This looks like it serves the same purpose as your existing weatherstripping but with the sweep built into the cover. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.