Need bottom roller assembly for slider window

A home owner from Gold Canyon, AZ says:
Can you identify this roller assembly part from a slider window and where I can order replacements? My assumption is that there was some type of coating on these rollers that has worn off causing a noisy and rough slide. House was built in 2000. This particular window has no identifying manufacturer info.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200327_082109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200327_091949.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't have an exact match for this roller. Can you give us measurements such as the diameter of the wheel and the size of the housing? From there, we'll do our best to see if we have any substitutes. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Gold Canyon, AZ says:
Length of housing is roughly 1 7/16". Width of housing is 7/8" at its widest part and 9/16" at back end. Diameter of the wheel is roughly 3/8" now, but it appears it may have had a coating on when new. Width of wheel including support pegs on each side is approx. 3/8". Hope this helps.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. This appears similar to our 87-177, though it's not exact, so i can't guarantee it will work. Still, it's the closest option that we carry. I apologize we can't be of more definitive. Let us know how you make out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.