Need cabinet glass holder buttons

A handy person from New jersey says:
The glass sits in a recessed channel. The button holes that are cut into the cabinet doors are recessed the thickness of the glass. A typical flat retainer button like I've used then sits in the recessed cabinet frame hole - the right side of the button where the screw is ends up lower than the glass - the left side of the button holding the glass tilts up to compensate for the lower hole on the right and the higher glass on the left side of the button.

I need a button that compensates for the wood hole it sits in on the left side of the button and the higher glass on th right side of the button.

Hopefully you can suggest something unobtrusive. Hopefully my description makes some sense- pic attached.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! At first glance, your clip looks like our 70-053. It sounds like you want one that isn't flush, though. Look at our 32-314, instead. Could this possibly work for your application?
32-314 : Glass Retainer Clip
Glass Retainer Clip
70-053 : Flush Clip
Flush Clip
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at