Need channel balance for silver line swinger windows

A home owner from MANALAPAN NJ says:
Would like quote for 13 each left and right channel balance Found earlier post with description of parts circa 1984 Calton homes

"One 26" balance with a 19-008 top fitting and 15-025 bottom fitting attached. The balance will be stamped 2530.
The balance for the opposite side will also use a 26" metal channel, but it will only have the 19-008 top fitting attached. There will be no shoe. This balance will be stamped 2540, which is also different"
pictures attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top of channel clip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom of 2520 right side.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel right 2520.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left channel 2540 no clip bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named right channel bottom.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can absolutely supply these balances for you as a custom order. What I can do is email you two purchase links--one or one side and one for the other--that you can use to add them both to your cart. That way you can checkout with everything all at once.

Just one thing to note before I do that: your old balance has a stamp of 2520, not 2530. That might change things. Can you confirm that everything else is the same, as per the older post you quoted?

A home owner from MANALAPAN NJ says:

Hi Tom

Thanks for getting back to me

sorry I cut and pasted from another post it is indeed a 2520 and 2540 as depicted in pictures .

will await quote Thanks again John

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks for confirming. I will email you those purchase links now. Note that the 2520 will have a 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom, while the 2540 will have a 19-008 top and NO bottom.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.