Need channels

A handy person says:
I am replacing side channels. I need 28 inch metal size + shoe and top. What stamp should I buy? I have a Kauf man and Broad installed installed windows.

The stamp on it shows "27 4 HP Caldwell"

Please let me know.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
A stamp of "27 4" usually corresponds to our 2740 option, but you can always weigh your sash to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)