Need clearance for crank rotation

A professional from California says:
we need to replace two broken window cranks. Please find attached pictures of window cranks in need of replacement.

The website product 39-020 appears to be the correct style, but there may not be enough knuckle clearance at the bottom of the rotation. Please let me know if after seeing the pictures you have an item that will work to replace the existing cranks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Aaron 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Aaron 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named aaron 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have come across the operator a few times in the past. It's not made anymore, but our 39-020 and 39-021 are the only options we have that could potentially work. Now, I've never personally used them, so I can't guarantee it, but I think it's a better option than anything else we have. Just keep in mind that you'll likely have to drill new installation holes.

As for knuckle clearance, that's definitely a concern. The bad news is that the handle that comes with this operator (39-274) has a 5/16" spline, which is unique. There aren't any extensions or alternate styles that we can provide. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.