Need clip that helps keep my window closed

A quick learner from Parkland, Florida says:
I don't know what kind of windows that my house has, but I am looking for this clip to help keep it closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 328CBAB5-A30B-40F0-A666-6FD30D35747E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B40C8AF3-2FDE-4844-AA2B-FC2794D06C1B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like an older style locking latch. This kind of part is tough to come by these days since they're not made much, but I think you might be one of the lucky ones. Start by looking at our 90-267. This looks similar to what I see in your photos, though it's admittedly hard to tell while yours is still installed. I recommend removing it from the window and comparing it to our photos.

If you don't think they match, let me know and I'll do my best to find something better.

90-267 : Plastic Lock
Plastic Lock
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at