Need clips and shelf supports for china cabinet

A home owner from USA says:
I need these small items
User submitted photo of their cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-324 or 32-325 to see if either of these could work as a replacement for you. As for the shelf bracket, you say you need a larger stem to go into the hole. Mostly all of the shelf brackets take the same standard hole size, though. The 32-319 might hold a little better than most but I'm not sure. Try using a little masking tape on the stem to see if that will thicken it up enough to stay in the hole. Also take a look at our 32-305 and 32-329 shelf brackets.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)