Need coil balances

A handy person from Newark Delaware says:
My windows are Weathercraft series 3000 vinyl tip in, first pic shows what it SHOULD look like..the others are the actual top and bottom pieces as well as the balance itself. It is 1/2" wide. No markings avaialble..once removed I cannot replace the window. House is on the market for sale-for security reasons I cannot leave an empty window open until parts arrive. I need 4 of these if possible
A customer submitted image of their coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This shoe appears similar to our 15-158. Do you agree? if so, check out our Series 152 coil spring, 15-143 support flange, 15-144 support cap and 15-145 support barrel.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.