Need confirmation

A contractor from My. says:
Hello there! All of the measurements coincide what photo of your one offering with the only difference being the open-ended slot as opposed to mine has a hole.Didn't really see how this came in to play as no screw went through that hole and my old roller slid into the bottom rail it's no obvious form of attachment, what's your thoughts appreciate your feedback thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DF43438B-29DD-43F7-A2AA-A7509B02A48D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D68BB609-7AD3-4530-9728-AF33A68B5150.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 52C8BA0B-B622-47E8-AD54-ECFCA713A094.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5453448E-CD74-4340-9FBF-86870A07BFCE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! As long as all the dimensions match up then I think it will install perfectly fine. The tab that takes the installation screw is a little different but you won't notice it after it's instaled.

A contractor from Mt. says:
Thank you Tom!
Extremely quick response! I will be ordering those as we speak, interesting though when I removed the roller it's slid right out of the end of the lower rail, no installation screws, nor is the leg of the door drilled to accommodate any screw,There was a screw offset from center of the door which held bottom rail and leg together ,I will inspect closer, possibly I missed something, could it have been semi free-floating by design? It really was not sloppy prior to removal . Also, I have seen track covers elsewhere for worn tracks , Do you offer these or have any thoughts there
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It really should have been held in place with a screw. Some rollers do lock into the frame of the door with pressure, but even those use screws, too. I would wager the screw fell out of yours at some point and the roller was held in by little more than pressure.

We do sell track covers, yes. See our 80-102.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.